Are you tired of manual and semi-automatic washing machines? Do you want to make your washing easier? We fully understand that washing can be disgusting. If you are looking to make your work easier, a fully automated washing machine is suitable for your requirements. Are you planning to buy a fully automated washing machine? That’s great! The good thing is you are inching towards modernism.
The term fully-automated washing machine is self-explanatory, a fully automated washing machine washes, rinses, and dries your clothes automatically. You only need to insert clothes inside the drum and the detergent to the top. In a fully automated washing machine, a single drum does the dual role – wash and dry. You can get a fully automated washing machine in 2 categories.
- Front-loading – Provides you with an opening to put your clothes in front.
- Top loading – You can put your clothes onto the top position
How to wash your clothes with a fully automated washing machine?
- Put the selected clothes for washing into the drum.
- Add the washing powder to the washer
- In some models, you can keep the door open & in some models, the machine will run only when you close it.
- Select the timer and the cycle
- Start the button.
Leave the rest to the machine. Wait for the machine to complete its task.
However, there are different variations of setting for white clothes, delicate clothes, and heavy clothes.
Pros and Cons of Fully Automated Washing Machine
Fully automated washing machines in top load & front load. Here are some of the pros and cons of fully automatic washing machines. So, we will be specifying them in general.
- If you are looking for a cost-effective fully automated washing machine, you can select the front load model.
- Allows you to add extra clothes even after starting the cycle
- More efficient than a manual or semi-automatic washing machine
- You can move the clothes without any hassles
- The front-load fully automated washing machines deliver you with better quality in terms of washing
- Provides you with the new and unique features
- Washes all types of delicate clothes
- Weight is much light
- Available in the larger capacity
- You can perform 2 activities at the same time.
- As the drying process is faster, you can wear the washed clothes the same day
- You can keep all the clothes in the drum because of the compact space and design
- Automatic soaking of clothes
- Front-Load washing machines are expensive. Not everyone can afford
- Consumes more power and water
- Needs continuous water supply
- Front-Load washing machines have a slow & long washing cycle
- Front-Load washing machines are often heavy, which makes the movement difficult
After mentioning the pros and cons, it is up to you whether you should go in for the fully automatic washing machines or not. It depends on your budget or feasibility.